Amazon Pay for Magento 1
For detailed information, see creativestyle Amazon Pay - extension for Magento 1.x EU.
- Create a backup of your shop before installing the extension.
- Sign in to your Magento admin panel.
- Click System, then choose Tools from the drop-down menu, and then click Compilation.
- Make sure compilation is deactivates before you proceed with next steps.
- Clcik System, then choose Magento Connect from the drop-down menu, and then click Magento Connect Manager.
- Enter your admin credentials to sign in.
- In the Install New Extensions section, paste the following extension key:
- Click Install, and then click Proceed.
- After you installed the extension, refresh the page. The extension Creativestyle_AmazonPayments now appears in the list of installed extensions.
- If you already have an Amazon Pay merchant account skip to step 2. Otherwise, follow the steps below:
- In your Magento 1 admin panel, click System, and then choose Configuration from the drop-down menu. Click Amazon Pay under creativestyle and Amazon Pay and Login with Amazon page will display.
- Below Don’t have a merchant account yet? Register here, choose your Payment Region and click Quick-register Merchant account.
- Complete the Amazon Payments merchant account registration process.
- In a new browser tab, sign in to Seller Central with your Amazon Payments merchant account.
- Click Integration, and then click Integration Central.
- Under Manage client ID/store ID(s), click Create new client ID/store ID, and then fill in all required information under Configuration details.
- Go back to your Magento admin panel and open the Amazon Pay and Login with Amazon configuration page.
- Go back to your Magento admin panel and copy the URLs under Allowed Return URLs.
- Go back to Seller Central and paste the URLs you just copied into the field Allowed Return URLs.
- Click Save Changes.
- Click Integration, then click MWS Access Key, and then click Copy your keys.
- Copy the whole content that appears from the pop-up window.
- Go back to your Magento admin panel and open Don’t have a merchant account yet? Register here.
- Choose your Payment Region, then paste the copied content into the Seller Central Configuration text field, and then click Validate Amazon Payments Account.
- Click Save Configuration.
Complete the configuration
- Open the Configuration
- For Operation mode choose Production (Live).
- For Payment Action choose Authorize & capture.
- In the section Backend/order processing:
- For Authorization processing choose Synchronous
- For Enable Instant Payment Notifications choose Yes
- In the Order status section:
- For New order status choose Pending
- For Order status on authorization choose Processing
- For Order status on invalid payment method, Order status on transaction timed out, Order status on Amazon Rejected and Order status on processing failure, choose On hold
- Click Save Configuration.
- Open the Amazon Seller Central config tab and copy the IPN endpoint URL.
- In Seller Central click Settings, then click Integration Settings, and then click Edit.
- Paste the URL you just copied into the field Merchant URL, and then click Update.
- In the drop-down menu on top of the page, choose Sandbox view, and then repeat steps 1, 2 and 3.
- Save your configuration, then switch back to Production view.
You have now set up Amazon Pay for your Magento 1 store.
If you require assistance at any time during the registration or integration process, contact Amazon Pay merchant support.