Resolving suspended orders
If your order has been suspended because the payment method you used was declined, you can update the payment method to resume processing of the order.
Complete a payment for a suspended order
- Click Sign in on top of the page, and then click Check your Amazon Pay orders.
- Sign in with you Amazon credentials.
- On the Amazon Pay Activity page, find the corresponding order or transaction with the status Update payment method, and then click Manage.
- On the Purchase details page, click the Update payment method button on the top of the page.
- To proceed, choose an existing payment method or add a new one.
Note: After you’ve updated your payment method and your order is resolved, the order status shows as Processing or Completed.
For more information, see Viewing orders and transactions.