Amazon Pay for WooCommerce
For detailed information, refer to the WooCommerce help page
- Sign in to your WordPress admin.
- Go to Plugins, and then click
- Search for WooCommerce Amazon Pay, click Install Now, and then click Activate.
You will then be redirected to the Installed Plugins page.
- Go to Plugins, and then click Installed Plugins.
- Click Settings next to the WooCommerce Amazon Pay plugin.
- Choose the Payment Region that matches your Amazon Payments merchant account (e.g. United Kingdom), then click Save changes.
- Click Configure/Register Now to begin the onboarding steps that automatically transfer your credentials from Amazon Pay.
- Sign in with your Amazon Payments merchant account, or create a new one if you don’t have one yet, and complete the onboarding wizard. At the end of the wizard, click Transfer Access Keys.
- Copy the URL shown under Advanced configurations, then sign in to your Amazon Pay Seller Central account.
- On the upper right click Settings, then click Integration Settings and then,
click Edit. Paste the copied link in the Merchant URL field, and then click
- If you are selling subscription products with WooCommerce Subscriptions select Yes next to Subscriptions Support.
- To complete the configuration, click Save changes.
You have now set up Amazon Pay for your WooCommerce store.
If you require assistance at any time during the registration or integration process, contact Amazon Pay merchant support.